Frequently Asked Questions
Since I have installed the Ignitor™ the engine won’t start. What can I check?
The first step in troubleshooting involves answering a few questions.
- Do you have the correct kit for your application?
- Did the Ignitor install without any modification?
- Was the Ignitor installed according to the instructions?
- Did the engine run prior to the installation of the Ignitor?
- The position in which the Ignitor red wire is attached to is not supplying sufficient voltage.
- The air gap between the module and magnet sleeve is too great.
- The ground wire inside the distributor is not connected.
- The wire connections are not tight.
- The polarity is not correct.
Last updated Wed, Aug 31 2016 3:01pm